COMMUNITY ART JAM ENTRY FORM
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Send information requested on lines 1 - 7 on form below by June 10, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Hudson Guild Gallery 441 W. 26th Street, New York, NY 10001
Size limitation: 36” x 48” One art work only per entrant.
ALL ART WORK MUST BE READY TO HANG -- framed with wire on the back, or some other means to hang it.
Work will be on display through August 13 and must be picked up on Wednesday, August 14 between 4:00 and 6:30 PM.
For more information, contact Jim Furlong, 212-760-9837.
1. Name (please print clearly)________________________________________________
2. Full Address: __________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________
3. E-mail address: ________________________________________________________
5. Title of your art work: _______________________________________________________________________
6. Medium of the art work (oil, acrylic, photo, sculpture, etc.): ________________________________________________________________________
7. Size of work (no larger than 36” x 48”):_______________________________________
COMMUNITY ART JAM ENTRY FORM PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: We will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your form. Then all you have to do is bring your work to Hudson Guild Gallery, 441 W. 26th Street (between 9th and 10th Avenues) on THURSDAY, JUNE 13, 2019 which is the opening night and reception, when you will be responsible for hanging your own work. All participants must be at the space by 6:00 PM in order to draw numbers in the first round. At 6:00 PM you will pick a number out of a hat which determines the order in which the pieces are to be hung. If you arrive after 6:00 PM, you will have to wait until all those who are on time have drawn their numbers before you get to hang your piece. While the reception goes on and refreshments are served, we’ll give you a hammer and nail with which you hang your own work when your number is called. It’s always a fun party so invite your family and friends too!