|Information for: %FullName%|
(Exhibition dates to be determined.)YOUR RESPONSE:
____ Yes, I am interested in participating in a 4 week exhibition at this gallery.
___ Solo Exhibition: $1,800
___ Two Person Show: $900 each
___ Three Person Show: $600 each
____ Not interested in this offer.
Gallery Exhibition Fee for non-members: $1,800 for 4 weeks
(Additional $150 refreshment fee for opening reception to be divided among participating artists.)
Solo Show: $1,800 / Two Person Show: $900/ea. / Three Person Show: $600/ea.
EXHIBITION REQUIREMENTS• Exhibitor is responsible for work to be delivered to gallery in proper condition, framed and wired in a professional
manner (no saw-tooth hangers).
• Exhibitor should take into consideration that the gallery door opening is 34”w x 82”h. The door cannot be removed.
• Shipping, packing, unpacking, installing and repacking of art work are the total responsibility of the WFA agency.
(NO PACKING PEANUTS).
• WFA agency will be present to unpack, install and de-install the exhibit.
• Installation hardware is provided and a limited number of pedestals are available. Please check with NAWA for sizes
of available pedestals and for a Gallery floor plan.
• Sales are conducted directly between NAWA and the buyer. NAWA retains a 30% commission on all sales and the
artist receives 70%. WFA Agency receives 0% commission on sales.
• WFA Agency is responsible for patching and painting the walls when de-installation is complete, unless other
arrangements have been made with a professional or with NAWA personnel. The Gallery must be in a near perfect
condition for the next exhibitor.
• WFA Agency is responsible for all reception costs (food and wine), and clean up after reception.
ADVERTISING• NAWA advertises each show in Art Times, NYC Gallery Guide and many online art sites. ($400 value).
• Any other advertising or PR costs are solely the responsibility of the exhibitor.
• Exhibitor must provide information for a press release to NAWA within 2 months of exhibition, for distribution in the
tri-state area. We will supply template for the press release.
• For publicity, exhibitor must submit two JPGS: 300 dpi, no larger than 1800 pixels in any direction, and a short
bio/artist statement relating to the exhibit, also within 2 months of opening date.
• Exhibitor is responsible for creating and printing invitation postcards and any other graphic materials, subject to
approval by the NAWA Gallery Coordinator. The invitation must include the NAWA registered trademark logo, which
will be inserted by the office once the invitation card is approved and completed.
• The NAWA office requires 150 invitation cards for its promotional mailing list.
• The office can assist with invitation cards for an additional fee.
• NAWA will send your invitations to its membership, the Board of Directors, supporters, promoters and to the outside
mailing list. NAWA will also promote your show by Constant Contact e-blasts, on the NAWA website, on the NAWA
Facebook page and other social media.
|WORLD FINE ART AGENCY|
O'Delle Abney, Director / 646-539-9622
Email: email@example.com Website: http://worldfineart.com