___ Yes, thanks for the information.
I will be submitting to this invitational on my own.
___ Yes, please make all arrangements for me which
includes: paperwork submission, artwork delivery
and pick up for $150 plus exhibition fee of $375.
Ship artworks to: O'Delle Abney
179 Est Third St. Suite 16,
New York, NY 10009
___ No, not interested in this offer.
|15 Video Playlist for Pleiades Gallery:||https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwvuup9Wa_w&list=|
PLEIADES “SUMMER IN THE CITY”OPEN TO US ARTISTS ONLY! NOT A THEME SHOW, SUBMIT YOUR BEST
JULY 12 – JULY 29, 2017
WORK! WORK WILL BE CURATED.
TO INSURE YOUR PLACE IN THE INVITATIONAL SHOW,
Please e-mail Ellen Bradshaw at email@example.com that you wish to be in the show. Then send to Ellen Bradshaw, 100 Beekman St Apt 25N, NY, NY 10038 before
JUNE 5th the title of each piece that you plan to enter in the show, together with the jpeg
images, dimensions, and a check for $375 made to “Pleiades Gallery of Contemporary Art.”
Also include contact info – name, address, phone, email.
RECEPTION- SATURDAY, July 15, 2017 3 - 6 PM.
DELIVERY OF ARTWORKS
- Sunday July 9 and Monday July 10 from 11-5
Please bring resume, photos, or other promotional materials mounted in plastic sleeves
to fit in a three ring binder, which will be on the desk during the show.
**DAD SHIPPING: If unable to hand-deliver your work, contact DAD shipping. Work must arrive
at DAD by JULY 3rd.
DAD Trucking Inc 855 Edgewater Rd, Bronx, NY 10474 tel 718 893 3044
REMOVAL OF ARTWORKS – Sunday July 30 and Monday July 31 from 11-5
ACCESS TO GALLERY- Gallery hours are Tuesday through Saturday 11am to 6pm. At
all other times the outside door will be locked, therefore, on Monday or Sunday you must ring
outside bell #9 to get into the building.
PREPARATION AND INSTALLATION OF ARTWORKS
- Artworks should be fully prepared, wired for safe hanging and must meet professional standards.
- No saw tooth hangers will be accepted.
- All work must be available for the duration of the exhibition.
- We have some pedestals for sculptures
- Labels will be sent to fill out with name, title, medium, and price, for each piece of work.
- Attach with tape to front of each artwork.
- THERE WILL BE APPROXIMATELY 4 HORIZONTAL FEET OF WALL SPACE FOR EACH
ARTIST (allow for breathing space between works).
- Maximum size 48" horizontally for each work on the wall.
- It is Pleiades policy to NOT hang salon style stacked pieces, unless the pieces are
small and part of a larger unit, at the discretion of the hanging committee. .
- Works under glass only if hand delivered! if shipping work -plexiglass ONLY!
- Fee includes advertising - outside poster, gallery guide/chelsea art map listings, postcards at
gallery for pick up and email invites, reception, and all gallery sitting
- Pleiades does not take a percentage on sale of artworks, and sales, negotiations and
shipping arrangements are made directly between artist and customer only.
- PLEIADES will take every possible care of all artwork and assumes no responsibility for
loss or damage