DEADLINE SEP 31, 2017 / NO FEES
____ I will submit myself. No submission fees. Thanks for the info.
____ Please submit works for me and follow up with any responses. ($50 charge)
____ Not interested in this submission.
THE UNTITLED SPACE
|The Untitled Space
welcomes professional artists to submit their artwork for consideration
for future exhibits at the gallery. We are always on the lookout for
artists that will fit into upcoming group shows, as well as artists
that focus on feminist art.|
ABOUT THE UNTITLED SPACE:
The Untitled Space is an art gallery located in Tribeca, New York in a landmark building on Lispenard Street. Founded in 2014 by Indira Cesarine, the gallery features an ongoing curation of exhibits of emerging and established contemporary artists exploring conceptual framework and boundary pushing ideology through mediums of painting, sculpture, printmaking, photography, video and performance art. The gallery is committing to exploring new ideas vis-à-vis traditional and new mediums and highlights a program of Feminist Art as well as special events aligned with our creative vision. Recent press on our exhibitions includes Harper’s Bazaar, Newsweek, W Magazine, i-D Magazine, Teen Vogue, Forbes among many others. For more information about the gallery and our curatorial visit us online: http://untitled-space.com.
UPCOMING GROUP EXHIBITIONS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
SECRET GARDEN: THE FEMALE GAZE ON NUDES & EROTICA
Submission Deadline: June 4, 2017
A group exhibition of female identifying artists exploring figurative works of nudes and erotic art. The exhibit is open to submissions until June 4, 2017. Acceptable mediums include painting, drawing, printmaking, photography, mixed media and collage among others. Artists may submit up to 5 works of art for consideration or submit a proposal. All artwork must be framed and ready to hang if accepted. Download the submission form on our website at http://untitled-space.com/artist-opportunities/
ONE YEAR OF RESISTANCE
Submission Deadline: September 31, 2017
A group exhibition of photography and artwork inspired by the resistance movement with works specifically addressing political protest. The exhibit is open to submissions until September 31, 2017. Artists may submit up to 10 options of photography or artwork for consideration. All mediums welcome, all accepted works must be printed (if photography) and ready to hang for exhibition. Download the submission form on our website at http://untitled-space.com/artist-opportunities/
To submit your work please review the guidelines below:
– Artists should have an educational background in art and/or strong exhibition track record.
– We do not accept walk ins or any unsolicited artwork shipped by mail.
– Artists may submit up to 5 digital images of artwork (JPEG format) for consideration
– Artwork image sizes minimum 1000 pixels – maximum 2000 pixels JPEGS (only)
– Each jpeg must be titled with “ARTIST NAME – Title of Artwork – Year Created”
– Each submission must include the SUBMISSION FORM – noting all works submitted, your artist biography, artist statement, a description of the art, and statement on the subject of inspiration for the art as well as basic info for each work including title, year created, medium, dimensions, suggested price, and edition size and number if relevant.
– There are no fees to submit your work for review.
– Works submitted must be available for exhibition and for sale
– All works must be original and unique or limited editions by the artist submitting the materials.
– Artist exhibition proposals are also accepted, although must include the SUBMISSION FORM and at least 5 works of art for review.
For more info on exhibits open for submissions visit us online:
|NYC GALLERY OPENINGS
O'Delle Abney, Publisher
Email: email@example.com Website: http://nycgalleryopenings.com